Two-month revision plan, with what topics to do on each day.
How to use these…
- Each session should only be 25 minutes.
- This works out at as one hour of revision per subject each week. This is a very reasonable amount of work to be doing!
- Some session will be easier than others.
- Don’t skip any sessions
- If you can’t do a session change it to a break day
- This is the minimum amount of revision you should be doing if you want to get a top grade or to do science at A-Level you need to do the extended plan as well.
- The extended plan includes long session for doing whole papers
- Following these revision plans does not guarantee you getting the grade you want.
- Use the faces to see where you need to do extra revision
If you want to start early…
- Start with the topics you’re not good at
- Fit in practice papers
- Do some mathsy questions
- Practice 6-mark questions
- Go over topics you don’t feel happy with
- Watch the whole topic videos
- Use your flashcards
*These downloads are intended for individual use only. If you are a teacher, school or tutor, please purchase a school licence before you use these with your students.*
To buy the licence click here.
These are digital downloads, you will not receive a physical copy.
You will have automatically received two e-mails, the second one from Fetch contains a download link. You can just click on this link and the pdf should start to be downloaded automatically.
The advantage to downloading it from Fetch, is that you will be automatically updated if I need to make any changes to the document.
If you can’t find the second e-mail, try checking your spam folder, or searching your inbox. If you think you’ve deleted it by mistake or can’t find the email, please get in contact with me.
I've tried to read your mind and think of any problems you might have, I've tried to answer them all here https://primrosekitten.org/faqs/