Applying to Oxbridge is different from applying to other universities.
You can only apply to Oxford OR Cambridge but how do you choose? Then you need to pick a college but not all colleges accept all students or do all courses.
You have less time to get your UCAS application in and you need to make sure your personal statement stands out.
This booklet will save you time trawling through all the different websites and give you unbiased clear information to help you make your choices, give you a real-life account of what it is like studying at Oxbridge and aid you in writing an amazing personal statement!
- What’s So Different about Oxbridge?
- Oxford or Cambridge – What is the Difference between the Two?
- How do Oxbridge Colleges work?
- How Do You Pick a College?
- Mature-student colleges
- Graduate-only colleges
- Single-sex colleges
- Oxford College Information
- Oxford College Summaries
- Distance of Oxford Colleges from City Centre
- What Course Can You do at Which Oxford College?
- Cambridge College Information
- Cambridge College Summaries
- Distance of Cambridge Colleges from City Centre
- What Courses Can You Do at which Cambridge College?
- Open Applications
- Pooled or Reallocated Applications
- Zeus’s Story - Account of an Oxford University Graduate
- How to Write a Personal Statement for Oxford or Cambridge
- Supplementary Application Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Additional Entry Requirements for Courses
- Cambridge Natural Science Admissions Assessment
- Oxbridge Interviews
- Oxbridge Interview Timeline and Dates
53 pages in total
Information correct at time of publication to the best of my knowledge, but is always subject to change by the university, please check for yourself before using any of the information in the booklet.
This is not a physical product, you will be sent a download link and you can then print a copy off. The whole book can be purchased from Amazon here
You will have automatically received two e-mails, the second one from Fetch contains a download link. You can just click on this link and the pdf should start to be download automatically.
The advantage to downloading it from Fetch, is that you will be automatically updated if I need to make any changes to the document.
If you can’t find the second e-mail, try checking your spam folder, or searching your inbox. If you think you’ve deleted it by mistake or can’t find the email, please get in contact with me.