This is a trial print run if popular more papers will be available as printed copies.
6 practice papers in total, 4 calculator and 2 non-calculator.
- Practice Papers Set 1 - Paper 1 - Non-Calculator
- Practice Papers Set 1 - Paper 2 - Calculator
- Practice Papers Set 1 - Paper 3 - Calculator
- Practice Papers Set 2 - Paper 1 - Non-Calculator
- Practice Papers Set 2 - Paper 2 - Calculator
- Practice Papers Set 2 - Paper 3 - Calculator
While this is in trail Set 3 and the 2019 predictions are digital only!
These practice and predicted papers are higher tier exam papers which are written in the style of the exam.
The maths specification is so similar between exam boards that there is no need for separate papers for each exam board. OCR is the exception as they only have two papers, but the maths doesn't change so these papers can still be used for revision
These are print copies which will be sent Royal Mail Second Class in board back envelopes or if you've ordered a lot in a parcel wrapper.
I've tried to read your mind and think of any problems you might have, I've tried to answer them all here https://primrosekitten.org/faqs/
It’s much better having them printed it’s much easier and feels like a real paper
Easy to use but you can get free ones with harder questions as this was quite simple