Thousands of multiple choice questions to help you recall the important facts.
I’ve separated out the separate science courses into the different sciences to give you more flexibility. Maybe you only need some help in biology and don’t want to pay for Physics; maybe you’re doing higher chemistry but foundation physics; maybe you need AQA for one subject and Edexcel for another.
Biology - Foundation
Biology - Higher
Chemistry - Foundation
Chemistry - Higher
Physics - Foundation
Physics - Higher
Theory and practicals as theory and practicals as well a the popular Whole Topic videos ell a the popular Whole Topic videos
• Contains multiple choice questions, structured questions, closed short answers questions and open long response questions
• 15% based on required practical’s
• Maths requirement vary by subject – 10% of the marks in biology, 15% of the marks in chemistry and 25% of the marks in physics.
• 6 papers (2 biology, 2 chemistry and 2 physics, leading to 3 separate GCSEs)
• Each 1 hour 45 minutes
• Each paper is worth 50% of the GCSE
• 90 marks on each paper