Different versions for foundation and higher students, revision planned from January until June
Notes on how to use this;
- Self-assessment should be carried out using the knowledge checklist (in my free revision guide) and the whole topic videos https://youtu.be/dYPwEyeyPLA there is no point doing them if you’re going to rush it! Do it properly!
- I’ve scheduled in rest days for you, but change these if you need to, to ensure you have a rest the day before an exam.
- I’ve picked out a few topics for you to focus on, these don’t cover everything and there are other bits you need to add into your revision to match up to your exam board.
- At the end of each day, use the faces to rate your day and keep note of which topic you need to go over again later
- This plan is just advice, if a study day falls on a religious holiday or an important family day swap things around! If you know you can never do Wednesdays, or Sundays, move the study suggestion to another rest day or catch up day.
- Exam dates might be changed by the exam boards! Check your school timetable
Topic Focus Days;
- Watch the teaching video and try the examples
- Do the pages in my workbook, each topic has 75 questions at three different levels – That’s a LOT of questions!
- Try the section on the course
Catch Up Days;
- Cover any topic that you feel you need extra work on
- Any topic that you’ve done a Topic Focus Day on but weren’t happy with
- These are not bonus rest days, there is always something to do!
- My exam papers are available for immediate download
- The more papers the better
- The current years predictions will be released at the start of April
*These downloads are intended for individual use only. If you are a teacher, school or tutor, please purchase a school licence before you use these with your students.*
To buy the licence click here.
These are digital downloads, you will not receive a physical copy.
You will have automatically received two e-mails, the second one from Fetch contains a download link. You can just click on this link and the pdf should start to be downloaded automatically.
The advantage to downloading it from Fetch, is that you will be automatically updated if I need to make any changes to the document.
If you can’t find the second e-mail, try checking your spam folder, or searching your inbox. If you think you’ve deleted it by mistake or can’t find the email, please get in contact with me.
I've tried to read your mind and think of any problems you might have, I've tried to answer them all here https://primrosekitten.org/faqs/